Note: each links contains a pdf file, it may take a while to upload.
1. Thomas Wallgren: A Note for the Dialogues
2. Vijay Pratap: Sustainable Cultures: Some Thoughts
Tampere Dialogue I Metso 16 May 2008 Report
Tampere Dialogue II Finnish Social Forum 17 May 2008 Report
Delhi Dilaogue 4 June 2008 Report
Nairobi Dilaogues 6-7 August 2008 Report
Tanzania Dilaogues 10, 11 and 13 August 2008 Report
Helsinki Dialogue 15-16 September 2008 Report
Malmö Dialogue 19 September 2008 Report
Kathmandu dialogue 16-17 October 2008 Report
Delhi Dialogue II 1 November 2008 Report
1. Wahu Kaara: Visions of Alternative Lifeworlds
2. Kiama Kaara: Ecological Counterplanning for Sustainable Futures in the Age of Neo-Liberal Globalization
3. Awari Achoka: The Uhai Model: the Search for a Tool to Negotiate with Nature
4. Petra Bakewell-Stone: Tanzania Background Paper
5. Martin Mhando: Civil Society and Indigenous Knowledge
6. Marie Shaba: Sustainable Cultures
7. Ville-Veikko Hirvelä: Finding Sources to Live Sustainably - How to Live without our Modern debt of Significance and Energy?
8. Olli Tammilehto: History and Politics of Overconsumption
9. Kaarina Kailo: Sustainable Cultures of Life and Gift Circulation - a New Model for the Green/Postcolonial Restructuring of Europe?
10. Rakesh Bhatt: Bishnois: The Ecological Stewards
11. Sebastian Rodrigues: Tadi Par as Development Metaphor: Experiences from Goa
12. Asha Kachru: Sustainable Cultures/Societies: Feminist's Interventions rds
13. Mamata Dash: Conspiracy by the State: Destruction of Culture and Livelihoods in Orissa
14. Sushovan Dhar: Free Time and Profits
15. Olli Tammilehto: A Short History of Unsustainability
16. Ulla Valovesi: The Tradition of Sacred Groves in Mari El
17. Savyasaachi: Radical Insistence, Resistance and Resilience - The Political Economy of Words
18. Bhuwan Pathak: Peoples ' Action and Dialogue on Climate Change and Sustainable Livelihood in Central Himalayas
19. Ajay Mahajan: Sustainable Livelihoods and Lifestyles in Uttarakhand & Associated Movements
20. Ville-Veikko Hirvelä: Building Indigenous Life on Earth
21. Vagish K. Jha: Self Sustainability vs Self Destruction: A Case of Self Reliant Irrigation Practice in Gaya, India
22. Arun Kumar Panibaba: Learning from India's Thar
23. Uddhab Pyakurel: The Vision of the Jana Andolan II for a Future of Nepal
Hilkka Pietila: Sustainable Economics
Lasse Nordlund: The Foundations of Our Life
Risto Isomäki: A Tiny Book on Climate
Copyright of the texts produced by the Sustainable Cultures project of the CED is held by the funder, the Ministry for the Foreign Affairs of Finland.
The texts produced by the project are licensed by the Creative Commons licence Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 1.0 Finland. It means that:
You are free to copy, distribute and display the texts under the following conditions:
These conditions can be waived if you get permission from the author and copyright holder.
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.